Sunday, August 29, 2010

Introduce yourself in interviews

The most frequently asked question is tell me about your self briefly.The interview starts with this question only.Let us read some questions like...



1)Tell me about yourself?

A)Well,As you know Iam Hemanath Chowdary from Damlacheruvu which is little near to Chittoor in the part of Andhra Pradesh. I born and brought up in Andhrapradesh itself.

My Education Qualifiacation are I did my schooling in Games high school at tirupathi. After my schooling, I finished my graduation of Bsc Chemistry from S.V.arts college in 2006 that is affiliated to S.V. University at Tirupathi. After finishing my graduation, I have done my MCA from J N T University in2009.

Then I got selected in Solidus Multitech pvt ltd in bangalore and having around 2 yrs exp in Microsoft .NET technologies such as C#.net,Asp.net,Ado.net and other tool such as Ms sql server,Flat Text file,photoshop and dreamweaver.

Note:
• Here you should specify your experience on your projects...
• My career objective is Looking forward for a better carrer in Organization
• My strengths are dedications....willingness to walk an extra mile to achieve my career.
• Iam very eager to learn new technologies
• My weakness are.....

About my family background:
• My father is a retired headmaster and mother is a homemaker and i have 4 sisters and don't have brothers.
About my hoppies:
• singing song,playing cricket and watching TV

2)If we hire you, and then another company will offer you more money - what will you do?
A) Sir,money is not the matter.I prefer a company which gives me a oppurtunity to expose my ideas in a clear manner.
3)Why you are looking for change ?


A)i am looking for technical and economical growth, and wantto work in such environment where i can use my skill,innovative ideas and also improve my knowledge and skill.

4) how much salary you expected?

A)IT DEPENDS ON NOT ONLY COMPANY STANDARDS BUT ALSO ASPERINDIVIDUAL'S EXPERIENCE,PERFORMANCE AND CAPABILITY IN THE
PREVIOUS JOB AND MARKET CONDITION.

5) What does success mean to you?

A)For me success is not a destination of a achievement.It is a continous journey.
6) what are your strengths ?

A) My strengths are optimistic,self learner,team worker.i m altruist also

7) Tell me about your dream job.

A)The job that doesn't appear in my dream while i sleep.

8) What do you expect of others in a team environment?

A)Sharing knowledge & valuing the others opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment