Saturday, January 29, 2011

Vidya Balan Hottest Pics tilldate for FHM magazine

Vidya Balan’s latest photoshoot for FHM Magazine was a real head turn for all her fans… She also gave her opinions on her dream man.

When asked her what’s the best way to pursue her she said, “For a man to woo me, he needs to be charming, has to have an edge about him and be someone who can have a conversation with me. He has to make me feel special from the instant we meet. I’d like him to maybe throw corny pickup lines at me and pamper me silly – chocolates, flowers and little gifts are always welcome.”











She also likes to sing in the shower and if you get the chance to make her breakfast then something sweet would fit the bill. Well, we hope Vidya gets her dream man soon. For the time being, watch this babe looking extra hot and sexy in the photoshoot video below:


0 comments:

Post a Comment