Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kadarshian Won ‘Entrepreneur Of The Year' !



Kim Kadarshian wrote in her blog as :

On Tuesday evening I attended the Glamour Women of the Year Awards in London’s Berkley Square and I was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year Award!!!! What an honor!!
I wore the most amazing Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. How gorgeous are those earrings?
I am having the best time in London! I launched my fragrance at Debenhams and the crowd was insane, and today I’m launching ShoeDazzle UK. Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday to support the fragrance. I love you guys!!






















Kim Kardashian: Fit In Your Jeans by Friday: Ultimate Butt Body Sculpt  Kim Kardashian: Fit In Your Jeans by Friday: Amazing Abs Body Sculpt  Kim Kardashian: Fit In Your Jeans by Friday: Butt Blasting Cardio Step  Kardashian Konfidential

0 comments:

Post a Comment