GALAXY S5:Samsung Galaxy S5 is an Android smartphone produced by Samsung Electronics. Unveiled on 24 February 2014 at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, it was released on 11 April 2014. As with the S4, the S5 is an evolution of the prior year's model, placing a particular emphasis on an improved build with a textured rear cover and IP67 certification for dust and water resistance, a more refined user experience, new security features such as a fingerprint reader and private mode, expanded health features (such as a built-in heart rate monitor), and an updated camera.
The Galaxy S5 received mostly positive reviews; while praised for the improvements to its design, display, software, and camera, the S5 was criticized for its fingerprint scanner and hardware improvements over its predecessor.
- Great screen 1080p AMOLED display which produces vibrant colors.
- Fantastic camera.
- Great battery life and performance.
- Innovative software features.
- Compatibility with Samsung Gear accessories.
- Finger print sensor and Heart sensor.
- Good snapper even in low light condition.
- Boring design.
- Built material(No metal or aluminium).
- Bit over priced.
- Dimensions (mm) 142.00 x 72.50 x 8.10
- Weight (g) 145.00
- Battery capacity (mAh) 2800
- Removable battery Yes
- Bundled accessories Charger, cable, headset
- Colours White, Black
- SAR value NA DISPLAY
- Screen size (inches) 5.10
- Touchscreen Yes
- Touchscreen type Capacitive
- Resolution 1080x1920 pixels
- Pixels per inch (PPI) 432
- Operating System Android 4.4.2
- Skin TouchWiz
- Java support Yes
- Rear camera 16-megapixel
- Flash Yes
- Front camera 2.1-megapixel
- Processor 1.9GHz octa-core
- Processor make Exynos Octa 5420
- RAM 2GB
- Internal storage 16GB
- Expandable storage Yes
- Expandable storage microSD
- SIM Type Micro-SIM
- USB Micro-USB
- Charging via USB Yes
1.Fast Auto Focus
Don't hesitate to shoot and capture action as it happens! The faster Auto Focus of Galaxy S 5 allows you to take pictures of movement and action in focus. Now you no longer have to miss any special moments!
For photos and videos, turn on the HDR mode of Samsung S5.Preview in real time natural light and colour being reproduced vividly and clearly while you take your shot.
3.The Ultra Power Saving Mode is a software feature that will help future Galaxy S5 buyers conserve battery life in tough situations by shutting down the unnecessary stuff and turning the display black and white.
4.Kids Mode, which was previously leaked, is a mode that lets parents customize the smartphone experience for their children who want to use the device, and only offer restricted access to certain games and apps while they use it.
5.Connectivity is super fast, too, backed up by a decent Sun Spider benchmark score of 779.0m/s.With a 4G sim in place, the S5 uses both Wi-Fi and 4G to, well, boost download speeds. We have never seen a blue bar hop so fast.
THE LAUNCH VIDEO OF S5 :
It’s a mighty close call, though, and Samsung fans have no reason to be disappointed. The fact is, this is a smartphone that's just millimetres from greatness. Samsung's problem is that its competitors are closer still.